For Fat Cyclist readers stopping by here, thanks for visiting. I tend to do a lot of rambling off-topic blogging, but if funny bike related stuff is your thing you'll find the "Best Of" us down on the right, you'll probably enjoy stuff like this (Cyclocross Practice Tips), this (Secret Landis Emails Prove Floyd's Innocence), or this (A Short History of Knickers). You might also enjoy the Cyclocross Horroscope I did for the State Island CX race that's going down next weekend - the post is immediately below this.
And just a reminder, all: The Tacchino Ciclocross is happing on Sunday at Ida Lee Park in Leesburg. Pre-registration is closed but there are spots open in all races, in spite of having our strongest pre-registration numbers in the history of the race. What do we have?
- Belgian Beer Primes in the Masters Races
- Mid-pack Sausage Primes. And Bacon!
- Li'l Belgians race and multiple playgrounds on-site
- Team-size jacuzzi and swimming pool, changing rooms (costs a couple bucks)
- Food at the venue, plus many great places to eat "downtown"
- Leesburg Outlets and antiquing for the shopping junkies